Moving on, I guess I sort of forgot a few big events in October that I will cover now. First, I totally forgot to blog about Claire. She celebrated her 5th birthday last month and we had a blast! We went to Boondocks and did everything SHE wanted to do. I can't even remember what she got, but I know it was something. She is also learning to read and play the piano which amazes me. We love her so much - she is the perfect caboose for our family.
Josh finished his football season on the #1 team in the league. They must have been pretty confident because the trophies were waiting for them after their last game. The coaches had a big banquet and each kid was recognized for his accomplishments. I was so proud of Josh for being awarded the "most improved player" trophy. His coach had lots of great things to say about him and it made him feel really good about all the hard work he put in. The coaches are still trying to figure out what makes him mad so they can use it to make him hit people, but they won't find it. He is so kind hearted and gentle - just a great kid.
The middle child will be left out. Again.
Am I really turning this into one of those blogs I HATE??? I guess so.
Finally, Halloween. I dread Halloween at this point in life. My kids are at a bad stage where every costume has to be zombified. At least I have Claire. We even had a great homeschool carnival so the kids didn't miss ANYTHING!

2 comments:
I'm sorry you've been so sick. That's lame. Did you have to wear a belt of lights for jaundice?
So...how is Hawaii? Is it giving you itchy hands and feet?
Post a Comment