Sunday, July 03, 2011

Good vs Evil



In the candy world, I believe Red Hots represent evil. Resee's Peanut Butter Cups obviously represent good, and everything else falls in between somewhere.

I have a horrible teeth crunching addiction. When I was pregnant I would chomp giant cups of ice all day long - I couldn't stop. I have recently found myself chomping Red Hots - by the pound. I have ordered BOXES of them online. Not the little 25 cent boxes, but the box that HOLDS 25 smaller boxes. I have also cleaned out the only gas station that carries them here - many times. So I'm not sure why I was SHOCKED and PANICKED when I weighed myself recently and found that I have gained a whopping 6 POUNDS.

It took me a while to figure out that the red devil was the culprit, but it was pretty obvious to Erik. "Maybe it's the Red Hots," he said. DING DING DING. It hit me. I had been unknowingly been eating about 500 extra calories per day for an entire month.

I would like to relate this to the way that Satan lures us into doing evil. . . not really. I just want you to remember that candy makes you fat. If you need proof, just come stand behind me.

1 comment:

elysebeard said...

boo to addicting crap. Mine is chocolate and every form of carb. My butt is showing it. awesome.