


Just got back from a WILD weekend in St. George. We took the kids to see Tarzan at Tuacahn for one last summer hurrah. I have been wanting to go forever and was so exited when I saw this production was coming. I knew Erik and the kids would all love it because of all the action and humor and loincloths . . . Oh - that was just for me. The guy who played Tarzan was surprisingly cute and un-gay. He was, in fact, DREAMY. Anyway, it was so great to swim and play and do a few fun things before we get back into the swing of school.


We left a day early because our hotel was kind of disgusting, but Erik woke up this morning and took the kids to Scofield for more play time. I am home all alone watching Jersey shore and eating homemade caramel popcorn. It is a disgusting, pathetic sight. I always dream of these moments in which I will do so much cleaning and get so much work done, but without my kids here to torture me, I have no reason to occupy myself with these tasks.
Anyway, I am officially ready to start the school year and fall into my routine. I really wish I could thank Tarzan in person.

1 comment:
Gwen has been asking me everyday if today is the day that Josh and Ali are coming back. She just refuses to understand me when I tell her that you LEFT before she got home!! And max keeps telling me to call Josh and ask him to babysit and to bring Ali and Claire when he comes. Sorry my house was no better than your hotel! I'm glad you liked the play though. Did anyone fall asleep?
Post a Comment