Friday, July 02, 2010

What a week . . . PART 1

What a roller coaster of a week we've had! Grandma Tilley's passing gave our family a great opportunity to see family and spend time together. Unfortunatley life doesn't stop while your trying to visit!

I had to run to a Dr. appointment on Tuesday to have my liver checked on. My tests all came back bad again so he wanted to try to figure out what is happening. He couldn't, but I came home feeling content. I feel better than I have in a long time, so I will just wait for them to find a 20 pound tumor and then sue them or something.

We had Grandma's funeral on Wednesday. It was a really hard day for everyone. The service was beautiful and fit grandma well - short and sweet! My favorite line of the day came from my cousin, Steven. "Grandpa has probably been waiting patiently for her to heat up his soup and bring him a beer." It made me laugh and think about the reunion that is happening in heaven. Enough talking - It's picture time. . .


All the girls wearing the skirts my mom made them



Honorary pallbearers


The Loazias - they took such good care of grandma.


Saying goodbye.


The kids.


Did you ever have a "best cousin?" Sam was mine and I was excited to see her again!

1 comment:

Rosalyn said...

It is always fun to see family. You look GREAT by the way!