Saturday, July 17, 2010

Farewell . . .



I had to say goodbye to a dear friend tonight - it was MUCH harder than I had expected!!!

Shauntel & her little family have decided to pick up and move to greener pastures. I never expect anyone who is not from here to stay here, but I always hope. I am not really a very good friend to anyone, so when someone sticks with me I know they are true blue. I love Shauntel because she is pretty cut and dry. She doesn't play games, doesn't mess with drama, and would truly do anything for a friend. She makes me laugh, doesn't care much what people think of here, and always orders drinks with no ice which really sets her apart.



We had a little going away party for her tonight and I hope she got to see how much people care about her. I know I will still see her again, but it won't be the same. I will truly miss her and wish her all the best!!

4 comments:

Shauntel said...

You made me cry again! Thanks for the frog, I LOVE it! You have been a great friend to me. We'll stay friends. We can meet in Provo for lunch.

tookiecramer said...

Diddo!

thelda Wimmer said...

I am TERRIBLE at saying goodbye! I hate them and would rather just stay away then feel all of those emotions. I am also having a hard time with Shauntel moving, it sucks when one of our own moves on. We will miss her and her cute family!!!

thelda Wimmer said...

Again, this is Karra NOT my mom. I really wish I could fix that!