
So I am super happy about school being out and everything, but as any mom knows, kids at home all day equals insanity. I debated with myself on wether or not I should send my kids away this summer and decided it needed to happen. I chose Camp Invention (or Nerd Camp) for the kids because it sounded pretty educational and it just happened to last ALL DAY LONG FOR A WHOLE WEEK.

They had a blast and brought home a lot of garbage that had been transformed into robots and such. The goal of both children was to make torture devices to keep eachother out of one anothers' bedrooms. It didn't really pan out so it looks like they will have to continue using their bare hands and LOUD voices. Anyway, Claire and I were a little bored, but thanks to Camp Grandma, the house was clean and we got a lot of work done. Now what to do for the next 10 weeks . . .

I would also like to share with you my new discovery, Reebok Easytones. Erik told me he was tired of looking at my disgusting old tennis shoes, so I got a new pair. As soon as I got home I took them for a test walk and guess what? They kicked my butt!!! Beside the fact that they literally made me 6'2, I could feel my legs BURNING the whole time. It was awesome. So I have talked to the good people at Reebok, and they have decided to donate 1 Pair of Easytones to a reader of this blog. I am totally kidding. This would have to be a legit blog with actual readers and comments for that to happen. Gotcha.

1 comment:
I thought your bum and legs looked tighter than usual :) Maybe I'll have to get a pair myself.
Post a Comment