Don't you love looking at other peoples vacation pictures? I hope you said yes!!! We had a great time at Bear Lake - I haven't been since I was a kid so I wasn't sure what to expect. It was a little bit campy, but we all loved it. We got to spend a day at the something something caves near the campground which was awesome. Ali wanted a picture every 10 feet. It was also my first time in Idaho - it was much more liberal than I had imagined. A lot of nude beaches.
I don't know why we call it a family reunion because we only invite a select few, maybe we just like the sound of it. It is nice to see Grandma and Grandpa Pete with all of the family they created. (We were missing one whole family, but after reading this I'm sure they will feel bad and come next year!)
I forgot how much I like the water - I think I am actually starting tho get my feelings back for it.
I got to spend a little time with Debra who I have missed like crazy and Karra who I never miss because I see her everyday!
I am just throwing these random sentences in between pictures so it looks like I have something to say. These are not captions for the photos you are looking at.
Almost done.
Whew.

3 comments:
This is really Karra and I have no idea why it keeps posting my moms name...wierd. However, I know that you had fun with me too even though you do see me everyday because we just have so much dang fun together. It would have been a little funner if you would have stayed the rest of the weekend with us. We really had a fun time.
My fave: matching family t-shirts.
2nd fave: the second to last picture you posted.
Post a Comment