It has really taken me a whole week to get back to my lovely self. It has been hard to think about Christmas and stuff because I think I have been jet lagged. I actually caught some supercold on the airplane or something that has been killing me all week. So today I felt better and lucky me - It snowed like crazy. We waited for Claire to take a nap and headed outside for some snowy fun. It was just Ali and I for a while until Josh got home, so we had some one on one time. She kept using all these weird phrases. "That's gotta hurt - I just had an Oprah moment - It's not looking good over here - little help? " She is like a nervous talker or something. We have a slope on the side of the house so I built a jump for the kids and then I went inside and kind of conked out for a while.



I got my second wind and decided to take the kids to Enchanted. WOW. The best movie I have seen in a long time. It was just so cute and perfect for a family. Josh loved it which was weird and Ali hated it. She kept whining until Erik took her out. I was kind of irritated because I was enjoying the movie so much. There was one point when I almost started clapping - that's how good it was. I am totally buying it.

When we got home I finished some much needed Christmas decorating and started in on my Christmas candy. I think I am too early for the candy, but I can't help myself. I am even thinking about adding a new item this year, vinegar taffy. I can't wait to try it.

Whew. Tylenol PM here I come. (The white ones pick you up, the blue ones bring you back down.)
3 comments:
We heard on the news that you got TONS of snow. It just rained here until about 6:00 pm. Nice you have your own sledding hill, we don't know where to go around here. Thats why Miriam will always be the pansy city kid when we all get together.
I can't wait to see Enchanted. A friend of mine said her 4 year old didn't like it too, that makes me sad, I really thought it would be a movie for Miriam and I.
Todd said Enchanted would be too scary for Gwen so Joey won't take her to see it. What do you think? We were supposed to come yesterday for the CEU allstars game, but it was cancelled because of the snow. Instead I went to a Home Show in Richfield!! If you want to hear about it, remind me next time I see you.
Some of those better be coming to my house!!!! Most of them actually. I'm making sugar cookies so I'll trade you!
Post a Comment