Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloweenie!!!





I usually love Halloween, but this year I wasn't in the mood. Erik, on the other hand was a champ! He helped make Josh's dream come true. Mario and Luigi - Together Again! Their costumes were so cute - The pictures don't do them justice! Everyone who saw them laughed. Josh refused to wear a mustache - "no masks mom." It was soooo cute. Ali was Snow White and looked very beautiful. She did a lot of trick-or-treating with the big kids and got tons of candy. The poor kids don't know that as soon as they fall asleep it is going in the garbage. Claire was just a cute baby this year - she was too small for a costume. She has finally reached her goal weight of 7lbs! What a fun Halloween - I am glad its over.

2 comments:

Encore Dance said...

Erik and Josh were so cute!! Ali is so pretty! I love her smile. I can't belive that Claire is still so small! I had fun but I could have done without the Trunk-or-treat. that was lame! good blog!

Elisa said...

I love all the costumes. Erik is such a trooper, especially since I think he has dressed up more as a dad than he did when he was little.