


My parents took Josh "camping" last weekend. It was truly a Carlson experience. They stayed in a trailer just off Main Street in Moab. There was a little park and a pool in the campground so there was plenty to do. Joey was staying in a motel down the road because the "Brothers" are opening a new store there, so no one had to miss "The Office." I took Ali up for the day and she looked like she had been there for 2 weeks after about an hour. Josh, on the other hand stayed very clean.
The pool was so ice cold that no one dared to venture in. Of course my kids still wanted to get in but I "accidentally" forgot their suits. Anyway, my dad took them for a walk and by the time I found them they were in the pool with their clothes on. Of course I had no spare clothes so we drove home naked, which was fine until they had to go to the bathroom halfway home. I told Josh I would give him $5 to pee outside, but he wouldn't do it. Ali offered to do it for free. I'm suprised no one at the gas station called child protective services.

5 comments:
Kel,
Your kids are funny. Sit down will ya!
Josh looks like he is freezing!! How funny. Having your third must make you brave...I would never have driven more than 1 hour to get anywhere with Miriam. I am a pansy mom.
LOL funny!! I love Ali, so daring! I'm glad they had fun!
I will be missing the Office for the next 6 Thursdays. Hopefuly the Christmas special will not be aired in Nov.
blog already! Come one, give me something to read!! You can do it write about all the kids halloween parties!! I want pics!!
Post a Comment