Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Claire is Here!





(This is my very first "post" and possibly my last. I swore I would never do it, but once again I fall to the peer pressure. I love reading about everyone's kids and random thoughts.)
Claire just happened to be so friggin' cute I had to share her with the 2 people that will actually read this blog. She was born last Tuesday and after an extended stay in the hospital we are finally home eating salted food again.
I am so happy to be un - pregnant. My personality has shifted from totally wretched to slightly pleasant. Erik wants me to publish an ad in the Tribune apologizing to anyone I have come in contact with over the last nine months. I'M SORRY! but I am better now.
Anyway, I thought this photo spread was funny because Josh looked totally freaked out in all of them. He had a hard week while I was gone. A few days after I got home we were all sitting on the couch and this was the conversation:
Josh: "This is right."
Mom: "ya. . . what do you mean?"
Josh: While you were gone our family was wrong. Now it's right."
Is anyone else crying right now?

5 comments:

Sarah said...

Josh is so cute! We did have fun while he stayed with us, but I think we all felt that he wanted to be home in his own bed with both his Mom and Dad there.

Elisa said...

We are all blogging losers... and I LOVE IT! See...I never would have seen that Josh picture or heard that cute story without it!

Bevan said...

I agree, Claire is very friggin cute.

everything pink! said...

Welcome Claire. She is so cute!

Don't you love positive peer pressure!

Welcome to the blog world don't this one be your last i look forward to your fun adventures

mimi said...

Yes, Josh's comments brought my tears. What a sweet thing to say, and observe. He loves his family! I love reading all of your blogs. It just gives me a peek of your lives and brings you all closer together. I love you all. and Congratulations. Claire is beautiful. Aunt Ruth