
Everyday when Josh comes home from school he says something funny. I know this is normal for a five year old, but it is extra funny to me because he is learning these phrases from his teacher, not the other kids.
First, let me just say that Josh has already told me that he wishes his teacher was his mom. He thinks she is hilarious. The follwing are statements by Josh in response to actual comments or questions from his family:
Ali: I have to go to the bathroom.
Josh: You have legs and you know where it is.
Mom: I can't believe I forgot to buy milk.
Josh: Too bad so sad, call your dad.
Dad: I love cheese.
Josh: Why don't you marry it.
(that one might be from Pee-Wee's Playhouse)
Josh: Mom, I love Miss Tawna more than you.
Mom: OOOOOKAYYYYYY.
And finally, my favorite.
Josh: Want to hear this new song we learned at school?
Mom: YES!
Josh: I'm a little teapot short and stout, here is my handle here is my spout. When I get all steamed up hear me shout:
SOCK IT TO ME BABY LET IT ALL HANG OUT!
Should I be worried?

3 comments:
Soooo funny! Josh cracks me up! Is he going to take clogging this summer? I hope so! :)
I was going to write soooooo funny but Julia already did. I will just say that Darin and I are laughing out loud.
I need help. I can't get pictures to work on my blog. I think it is just my computer but it worked last time. Anyway, we miss you guys and Gwen thinks Josh is funny, but I don't think she knows why, she just loves him.
Post a Comment