I admit to not being great about picture-taking and journaling, but the party is always amazing. Anyway, somehow I forgot to document Ali's "camping" themed 10th birthday party. It's true . . .
Normally I wouldn't have noticed, but while I was looking back at all of my pathetic posts today, I noticed that Josh had an entire post all to himself. So here are a few things about Ali.
She is seriously hilarious. I say this about all of my kids, but she is truly the wittiest, smartest and funniest girls in the world. She is always a party - always fun, but beware - she can also be TERRIFYING! I'm kind of afraid of teenage Ali.
She is talented. She loves sports like swimming, basketball and soccer. She has also been a great dancer for many years. I will never forget the sick feeling I had when she decided to perform her first dance solo a few years ago. She literally got up in front of a thousand people with a smile on her face and blew me away. She is not afraid of anything!!
She also knows what she wants, so after 6 years of dance, she decided to move on this year. To most people this wouldn't be a big deal, but when your aunt is owns the dance studio it can be a little tricky. Luckily sweet Julia understood that Ali was ready to move on to new adventures, but we will always look back on those times fondly!
I didn't know Grandma Alice very well, but from what I do know, I think she would be proud of her namesake!



No comments:
Post a Comment