Wednesday, August 01, 2012

It's fading fast . . .

The winds of change are blowing. HARD.

  My kids ar going back to public school in 3 weeks (BOO!)

We have had an "agreement" about school for the last 2 years. I would never make them do homeschool if they didn't want to... it would always be a choice. I assumed that sleeping til 8 and going skiing all winter would have won their hearts, but alas, Josh has had enough of mom. Maybe I should have started sooner, or maybe I'm just not that entertaining.

Homeschooling in a small town is DIFFICULT. The neighborhood is a ghost town until 3:30 and even BFF siblings get tired of eachother. I have gained so much respect for all those women who have been successful!

  So here I am . . . secretly hoping that they change their minds before we get too far into the school year, but it's not looking good. I hope we can all (me) adjust to this new and HORRIBLE schedule that we are jumping back into. So - summer has been more meaningful this year. I have tried to make it count a little more because I know I won't be seeing my kids again for a few years.

Bear Lake

divas.
The setup.
Baywatch.
The Weenie.
The Sand.
The Lovers.

Eislee's face. Priceless.




The Parade

Skuzzin time
Campout.

Lady Gaga Pose.


And this guy. Erik is now an NASM Certified Personal Trainer. I'm so proud of him for passing a super hard test so that he can do what he loves. I feel bad that his wife is not lookin too hot, but I will try to be a good student!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I'm Lisa, Elisa's sister-in-law -- (Darin's sister) and your blog makes me laugh out loud! Good luck with your transition back to school :)