May 7th, 2011 - Ali's baptism day.
Things to remember:
- She had to go under twice because Erik called her Ali, not Alice the first time. She was excited about it.
- Erik's pants were too big and Ali's were a little short - I looked like a sausage stuffed in my sweater.
- She was baptized with her next door neighbor, Sam.
- Joey gave a great talk about the Holy Ghost. I got to wear a snuggie.
- We had a lot of people in attendance who Ali loves a lot.
- She requested, and was served ribs at the after party.
- She got lots of gifts - a perk she was not prepared for.
- She said a prayer in the dressing room before her confirmation to ask Heavenly Father to help her feel the Holy Ghost.
- She looked so beautiful and happy today - I ALMOST cried.

3 comments:
Ahem? Almost everyone that was important was there. Ali looked so cute, wish we could have been there!
Looks like it was a perfect day. Congrats Ali!
she looks beautiful! I so wish we could have been there. Thanks again for the most amazing graduation present ever! You guys are the best!
Post a Comment