Sunday, September 23, 2007

I Finally Got What I Deserved . . .



After years of waiting for equality, the women have come one step closer. We had a FABULOUS weekend at the Grand Summit Lodge in Park City - Penthouse Suite baby. The men in the family have had some sweet trips over the years and we were finally able to ditch the kids and get out of town. It was only 2 days,but it was great. I had my first spa treatment on Saturday which was amazing and we did some major shopping. Here are the highlights.



Sweet digs.



Do not eat the trout.

This is only funny to me and my mom.



What a view.

Anyway, I learned a few things about the girls this weekend: No one wants to sleep in the same room with Randi - she is CRAZY in the night. Dion really can laugh - as long as it's past midnight. Kelli knows the best places to shop in any city. Suzy takes that freakin camera everywhere - its really big. My mom will buy a curious George doll anytime anywhere she sees one. And about myself: I usually take things too far, but it was a one way street Randi.

1 comment:

suzy said...

I have to bring it everywhere. You never know when Ali will fall asleep in the middle of the lawn. And I didn't have it then cause everyone always makes fun of me. I didn't bring it shopping or to dinner.