I was so inspired by Suzy's post yesterday I thought about writing something political and relevant, but my candidate just dropped out and I'm feeling disenfranchised.
I read Elyse's blog frequently and love hearing about the joy and excitement of little Vivian, but I am at a loss in this area as well. I am literally at the end of my rope concerning the children right now. I am having the homeschool burnout that begins in January and comes to a raging boil in April. Anything I say will make me look horrible.
The kids have hunted for Easter eggs, made our first trip to the Grand Canyon, and had AMAZING trip to Phoenix and Ali's birthday is in full swing, but I have found myself curled up in bed frequently this week. At least the kids are happy!


3 comments:
don't take this the wrong way or anything, but your husband looks hott. He must work out.
I mean that as a totally non-sexual, kindly meant comment of praise to YOU.
I feel awkward that I wrote that now. but I'm sticking with it. Sorry.
He is hot and he works his butt off for that body!! I am fine with anyone who wants to praise him in a non sexual way. I am a very lucky woman.
Hahaha....I love this post and I love the comments. I am not homeschooling but I have been finding myself curled up in bed a lot lately. Usually with my nook. Erik is hot. We need to live closer again so that Joey and Eriks incessant gym talk/attendance will motivate me. Not much motivation lately.
Post a Comment